CH04 is a form that is used to inform Companies House of any changes in a corporate company secretary’s details.
Just like how Forms CH01 and CH03 that have similar layouts, CH04 documents is also similar to Form CH02 which is also used for any details changes of a corporate officer’s information but CH04 can only be used for changes in a corporate company secretary details and should not be used for any other reason.
Related Forms To CH04- Change of Corporate Secretary’s Details
This form is used to change details of a corporate company secretary. This cannot be use for changing the details of a company secretary or any other individual in the company. If you need to make changes on a corporate director’s details, you can use form CH02.
Easily Get a Copy of this Paper Form…
CH04 Form Charge
Company house will not collect any payment. They will process it for free.
CH04 Form Processing Time
There is no precise timeline for Companies House to process this form however it should be processed within 2-3 weeks.
Address for CH04 Form
For the delivery of documents, make sure that the new address is an actual address depending on the location of your business. It shouldn’t be a PO Box number (unless it is part of a full address), DX or LP (Legal Post in Scotland) number.
Change of Corporate Secretary’s Details – Expanded
- Company name and number should match the information that is recorded in the public Register. You can find this by searching your company’s name on the Companies House Website.
- Indicate the Date of change of details. See Section 3 of this form.
- Enter all relevant details that need changing.
- Make sure that that new address is an actual physical address.
- Do not forget to Sign the form.
- Forms that are not completed correctly and have missing information will be returned.
- Company address will be available for the public, so make sure to provide an actual physical address. Take note that a PO Box number will not be accepted (unless it is part of a full address). It also cannot be a DX or LP (Legal Post in Scotland) number.