Form CH03 is specifically used to facilitate the changes relating to company secretaries.
CH03 form is similar to the CH01 document. The retired 288c form was changed to four different distinct documents in recent years. The advantage of this change is that there are less irrelevant boxes and sections and because of this, Companies House now rejects less submissions due to incorrect or incomplete forms.
Related Forms To Form CHO3- Change The Details Of a Secretary
This form is used to let Companies House know about the changes to a secretary’s name or address. This form cannot be used to change the details of a corporate secretary. To do so, use form CH04 which is also called ‘Change of corporate secretary’s details’.
Easily Get a Copy of this Paper Form…
CH03 Form Charge
Companies House will not charge you to use this form they will process it for free.
CH03 Form processing Time
There is no precise timeline for Companies House to process this form however it should be processed within 2-3 weeks. This can vary based on the time of the year.
Address for CH03 Form
This address will be available on public records so your residential address will be avalaible to the public and marketers. You may wish to use ‘The Company’s Registered Office’ if your service address is the one recorded in the company’s register of secretaries.
Change of Director’s Details – Expanded
- The company name and number matches the information that is recorded in the public Register. You can find this by searching your company’s name on the Companies House website.
- Indicate the Date of change of details. See Section 3 of this form.
- Enter all relevant details that need changing.
- Make sure that the new address is actual physical address.
- Do not forget to Sign the form.
- Forms that are not completed correctly and have missing information will be returned.
- Company address will be available for the public, so make sure to provide an actual physical address. Take note that a PO Box number will not be accepted (unless it is part of a full address). It also cannot be a DX or LP (Legal Post in Scotland) number.
Download the Print & Post App to Easily have this form Posted to you…